Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
In the Polish branch of Newell Brands, we are focused on international customer and consumer services. Our Customer Service team makes sure that all orders are registered in the system correctly and on time. They assist our business partners across Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) during after sales process, while our Distribution Center in Żerniki ensures shipments of goods. The Consumer Service team is here to help our consumers i.e. the end-users of Newell’s products from several regions: Europe, Middle East & Africa, North & South America, Australia and New Zealand. They help individuals by answering questions and resolving issues concerning our products.
We are proud to have multicultural environment in our Poznan office, where you can meet people of more than 20 different nationalities. One of our forte is truly friendly and supportive atmosphere. You can also enjoy “no dress code”, as we want to make sure that our employees feel comfortable in their workplace. On top of this, our office is located in the city center (close to main railway station), which makes it easy to get to, even if you live outside of Poznań.
At Newell Brands, we believe that each of us plays an important role and has an impact on what kind of organization we are. This is why our corporate values include:
- Authenticity, as we always act with integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Partnership, as we respect each other and collaborate to achieve shared goals.
- Courage, as we are bold and lead from the front to deliver breakthrough results.
- Agility, as we change and adapt with speed ahead of our competition.
- Entrepreneurship, as we create new ideas and solutions in product, process and execution.
- Execution, as we take decisive actions that drive every day great execution (EDGE).
- Simplicity, as we break down complexity to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Growth, as we invest in and constantly strive for personal and team development.
Our employees have access to [email protected] mobile app where you can find the latest company news, read stories about our brands and people, and connect with others in the Newell Brands community.
Newell Brands is committed to creating a workplace, where we support the success of our people. Thanks to [email protected] we have a chance to share and receive a feedback on our performance using online tools. We can discuss and plan our development and career aspirations on a regular basis. We can better understand our corporate values and how our jobs contribute to overall mission of the company.