FUNCTIONALITY QUALITY ASSURANCE
Working at our Functionality Quality Assurance Department (FQA) as a Video Game Tester can really become your first serious step to start your career in the gaming industry and have a real impact in participating in testing the top class and most famous AAA video games worldwide.
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers include:
- Testing video games using the Keywords testing process and software to ensure the highest possible quality delivered by our Clients.
- Testing by using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects and bugs in the games.
- Entering those defects into the relevant bug databases in a quick, effective, and clear manner by using our terminology and guidelines.
- Performing bug regression when required.
- Helping with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
This Department in our Katowice Studio is constantly growing and developing, attracting the top Clients, fascinating titles to test, and most importantly gathering real passionate video games testers and experts working on our mutual success. You can also join us as an experienced Team Lead or a Project Manager- we want to learn from your experience and give you a room to grow!