Changing the way the world banks
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. Our global businesses serve more than 39 million customers in 66 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and, ultimately, helping people to realise their ambitions.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is HSBC’s leading global service centre providing a variety of professional services to the bank. We're the engine that drives HSBC, making the bank simpler, better and faster for our customers and colleagues. Our people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Our team include:
- Operations – run and deliver customer operations and help manage the change across the bank
- Technology – develops software and apps to transform the world’s banking experience
- Finance – provides financial insight, analysis accuracy and control to support our businesses
- Risk – supports the bank globally in all aspects of risk management, including quantitative risk model area
- Transformations – lead strategic transformation programmes to make customers’ lives easier
Since its beginnings in 2010, HSBC Service Delivery has expanded ten times, currently employing 3,000 ambitious individuals and continues to grow. Our inclusive and multinational team originating from 58 countries supports HSBC entities across 27 countries and in 11 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.