We are a leading Japanese information and communication technology company, offering a full range of products, solutions, and services. As an employee, you can work with a leader in the IT industry with excellent products, modern, trusted and recognized employer brand.
We welcome programmers, IT specialists, administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals. At Fujitsu, you will find openness to individual skills and ideas. We are always ready to welcome specialists and multipotentials. Fujitsu offers great prospects for people at the beginning of their career as well as ambitious and experienced specialists.
Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists within five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal EMEIA Finance and Supply Chain Services in the following functions: Finance (Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement and Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance and Human Resources.
Fujitsu as an employer. What can you expect?
CAREER CHOICE AND DEVELOPMENT DIVERSITY
- competitive salary
- opportunities for growth and promotions
- external and internal trainings
- development opportunities in all directions - vertical and horizontal
- possibility to change department or scope
- support and motivation
- friendly atmosphere
- work-life balance
- job security
- appreciation for your work, awards program
- employees can have an impact on services provided to clients
- we develop our unique know-how
- we work with over 100 globally recognized brands, carrying out prestigious large-scale projects
- access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies with which we work every day
- industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
WIDE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- attractive locations in Łódź and Katowice
- flexibility and home office for selected positions
- medical care
- cafeteria benefit system e.g.sports activities
- fresh fruit
- cinema tickets, internal contests
- hot and cold beverages
- company events such as picnics and Christmas parties
- relaxation zones and social areas in the workplace
- social fund
- discounts for Fujitsu employees in selected venues in Łódź
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environmental commitment, employee relations and wellbeing, community involvement, diversity & inclusion
- Fujitsu sports teams e.g. Running Team or Cycling Team
You have this all at your fingertips – you will find it at Fujitsu. And when we say this, we really do mean it.