- Medical care – health insurance program at Medicover.
- Employee Assistance Program – helps support our employees and their immediate family in personal and work-related challenges.
- Group life insurance – Insurance coverage provided by the Unum Insurance Company which offers life, accident and health insurance, along with retirement and savings products.
- Well-equipped gym with functional training, yoga and aerobic zone in the office (available 7 days a week only for Franklin Templeton employees).
- Multisport Cafeteria and MultiSport cards (co-financed by the company).
- Competitive prices and a selection of food with live cooking (employees can choose from a wide range of different dishes, available in numerous options: vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free).
- New car with no initial payment and a fixed exceptionally low monthly charge. Subscription fee includes all costs of using the car – car financing, full servicing, insurance and winter tyres.
- Onsite childcare facility run by KIDS&Co (https://kids-co.pl/). Aimed for 118 children between 1 and 6 years old.
- Employee Stock Investment Plan – ESIP allows eligible employees to purchase Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN) common stock at a 15% discount off the fair market value on the first day or last day of a purchase period, whichever day has the lower stock price.
- Fund Purchase Program – our employees can purchase shares of designated Franklin Templeton managed funds at the current net asset value (without the sales charge) from the date of hire. As a bonus, our employees’ family members are eligible for this benefit too.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL NETWORK
- Our employees are very effective recruitment partners. Why? Because they know our company culture and the skills and values required to be a successful member of our dedicated Franklin Templeton team.
- The Employee Referral Network is designed to encourage our employees to share their personal and professional connections. It's a streamlined process with potential monetary components.
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- At Franklin Templeton personal and professional development of our employees is essential. We believe it strengthens our company and helps you meet new challenges.
- We strongly advocate the value of learning through on-the-job activities, knowledge sharing and exposing you to opportunities for networking, creating mentor relationships and obtaining feedback from a variety of sources.
- We offer structured learning solutions for core and specific competency development in both web-based and instructor-led programs.
- The first opportunity in the year to integrate with other Franklin Templeton employees is a carnival party, usually with a specific theme (casino, disco, etc.).
- In June, a family picnic is organized in open air. All employees together with their partners and children are welcome to take part in this event. Depending on the place, there are different attractions scheduled for the day: canoeing, giant sumo, barbeque, and many contests with prizes. This event is family-oriented, and the emphasis is placed on fun, joy and integration.
- Around Christmas time all employees spend two hours having Christmas lunch together in a cheerful atmosphere.