Mamy ogromną przyjemność poinformować Was, że właśnie ruszyła rekrutacja do tegorocznej edycji programu stażowego AstraZeneca Warsaw Site Internship Program 2020! Poniżej znajdziecie opis działów, do których możecie dołączyć w ramach Programu Stażowego 2020:
Global Assurance team, based in Warsaw site provide the 2nd line of assurance in order to maintain license to operate. We do internal reviews of AZ activities across all countries in Europe in a way like an internal audit but with lighter reporting.
Global Reward Insights:
We set clear parameters to help managers and HR make informed reward decisions based on data. To do this effectively, we provide the business with internal and external market insights to underpin better decision making.
Portfolio and capacity management, BPO, Dev Ops:
The Global Business Planning and Operations (BPO) Department is an integral group within Development Operations (Dev Ops). It consists of Strategic Planning, Business Operations, Portfolio & Capacity Management and Clinical Metrics. We provide best in class portfolio and capacity management which enables informed business decisions and maximizes portfolio delivery.
HR Operations is performing all the background actions throughout whole employee lifecycle, this includes WorkDay transactions, but also documentation management.
In Commercial Excellence, we ensure that our company’s strategy, ambition and goals are effectively executed by our medical representatives in the field. We are supporting the organization with proper workforce planning, segmentation and targeting. We monitor effectiveness KPI’s and deliver insights based on data. A crucial part of our duties is making sure our people have the right capabilities, knowledge and tools to deliver our ambitious goals.
Late Phase Data Management:
Late Phase Data Management team is part of Biometrics Data Operations group in Development Operations Department. As clinical data is a heart of Clinical Research, in Data Management we are involved in all aspects of processing the Clinical Data, working with a range of computer applications, database systems to support collection, cleaning and management of subject or trial data.
Site Management & Monitoring (SM&M):
Site Management and Monitoring Poland is responsible for leading and coordinating clinical studies in Poland in various Therapeutic Areas according to AZ values and standards. We collaborate closely with Study Management Late Phase on quality and timely studies delivery. Main areas of our accountabilities are listed below:
- Studies Administration (management of study documentation including Investigators Study Files and Trial Master Files, EC initial and consecutive submissions, study systems management, contracting and budgeting, Investigator & Sites payments process)
- Studies Monitoring (preparation, execution and follow up on Sites/Remote Visits, interaction and communication with Investigators and Sites, OnSite and remote Study data verification)
- Studies Management (site selection process, management and execution of agreed Study plans, according to timelines based on available tools & metrics)
- Quality Control (inspection readiness & audit/inspection preparation / support, co-monitoring and assessment visits – quality oriented, deployment of available quality KPIs & metrics)
Study Management Late:
Study Management Late-stage Development is accountable for coordination and delivery of global late phase clinical studies. Our teams are responsible for leading cross-functional study teams and providing them with global level study direction, information, requirements and documentation, to enable planning and execution of clinical studies in core therapeutic areas: Oncology, CVRM, RIA and Infectious Diseases. Typical responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinate a cross-functional study team of experts to ensure the clinical study is progressing as planned driving milestones achievement
- Provide input into study feasibility, study specifications, engagement of external clinical suppliers, and hold accountability for leading the development of essential study level documents
- Develop and manage relevant study plans including adequate input into study level quality and risk management planning
- Provide oversight of study level performance against plan, milestones and key performance indicators
- Ensure studies are inspection and submission-ready, according to ICH-GCP and AZ SOP and relevant policies/guidelines
AZ Centralized Monitoring is a component of the Risk Based Quality Management strategy, that allows early identification of potential risks and issues for clinical trials.
During set-up of the study, our team is involved in discussions on possible risks to determine critical to quality (CtQ) factors. Having pre-specified areas of interest we develop and provide tools for monitoring CtQs throughout the study. Solutions delivered by CM are in a form of various visualizations to display aggregated study data and facilitate identification of trends, outliers, and potential issues or risks on the study, country, and site levels.
Trial Safety Review Centre (TRISARC):
TRIal Safety Review Center (TRISARC) is a centrally organized team that performs the first-line review of safety data from clinical studies from the following therapeutic areas: Immuno-Oncology and Oncology (IO/ONCO); Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic Disease (CVRM); Respiratory (RESPI).
TRISARC raise queries in the RAVE for important and pre-specified safety data (SAE, AESI) to obtain critical or missing information required for medical assessment. This review, conducted in collaboration with Study Team Physicians and Medical Scientists, ensure medical completeness and accuracy of collected data.
Regulatory Project Management:
The Regulatory Project Associate (RPA) supports planning, preparation and delivery of Clinical Trial Application (CTA) related regulatory documents to Health Authorities and/or Marketing Companies. The CTA RPA position sits within the Regulatory Project Management team within Oncology Regulatory Science & Strategy (ORSS). The Regulatory Project Management team is accountable for end to end delivery of regulatory submissions in line with business priorities by providing regulatory expertise, efficient project management, and strong leadership within the ORSS area
Biometrics is the group that oversees and provides statistical support the design, analysis and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialization. The team applies statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities, supports analyses of internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
Global Procurement Services:
The mission of Global Procurement Services is to deliver broader value, not only by actively managing global spend to ensure focus on the resources and the discovery of innovative medicines but also to support Global Procurement and the business to deliver outstanding value.
(Global Procurement Services) team are based in Warsaw and provide a range of operational services to support Procurement; such as Category Management, Supplier Creation, Supplier Management, Source to Contract (S2C) and Analytics solutions.
Global Finance Service // Product Costing Centre of Excellence (PC COE):
Product Costing Centre of Excellence (PC COE) is part of Global Finance Services. We perform the end to end cycle of AstraZeneca’s product costing process which includes master data maintenance, forecasting, reporting and analysis. We work with the wider AZ business to ensure compliance to the agreed product costing process.
Global Finance Service // Finance Lead Science Units
GFS EMEA Science Team performs financial planning, month-end close activities and supports the preparation of presentations and financial analysis used for R&D functions Leadership reviews. We work closely with business stakeholders providing analytical and strategic support as well as prepare efficient and accurate financial analysis of budgets, forecasts and actual results.
Global Finance Service // TAX Team:
Tax Team is part of a global team of tax analysts with a regional focus. This is a new team which is dedicated to supporting the global Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance processes and Operational Transfer Pricing processes.
Working closely with Group Tax colleagues, we deliver all aspects of accounting information necessary for direct and indirect taxes, group reporting and withholding tax obligations.
The GFS Tax Team will interface with the Group Tax team, GFS colleagues, CFOs/Finance Business Partners and 3rd Party outsource providers.
Respiratory & Immunology Buisness Unit:
Respiratory & Immunology Buisness Unit is a commercial part of AstraZeneca Marketing Company in Poland. Respiratory & Immunology BU is focused on two main areas: Inhaled medicines & Biologics for asthma & COPD patients.
In Inhaled medicine, our focus is on two key areas of clinical care:
- In ASTHMA, we are working to prevent attacks by advancing anti-inflammatory reliever therapy, including Symbicort Turbuhaler (budesonide/formoterol fumarate dihydrate)— which is now under regulatory review for a licence extension based on the landmark SYGMA trials
- In COPD, we are advancing our next generation inhaled Aerosphere portfolio with the ambition of reducing exacerbation rates using our investigational triple therapy, earlier in the course of the disease than recommended in guidelines today.
In Biologics, we aim to transform outcomes among patients with the greatest unmet medical need and relegate chronic oral steroid use to last resort, given its association with adverse events.
Fasenra (benralizumab), our first respiratory biologic is for severe eosinophilic asthma as an add-on maintenance treatment.
- Our Ambition: Our ambition is to transform outcomes for patients with respiratory disease through our strength in inhaled combination therapies, our leading biologic medicines portfolio and a robust early pipeline. Our overall goal is to achieve disease modification, durable remission and even aim to cure chronic respiratory diseases.
- Our Vision: We share the belief that there should be zero tolerance for preventable asthma attacks. People living with asthma should have the ability to lead normal lives and deserve the best care. While we recognize that these are long-term goals, we are unwavering in our commitment to improve care for asthma patients.
IT – Late Science:
We put the "IT" in scientist. The R&D IT team optimize scientists’ daily lives through technology that helps them follow the science. But we’re also committed to transforming R&D by enabling digital and data science to increase R&D success and reduce timelines. Our expertise includes automation, analytics-ready data, scaled engineering, high quality digital applications, seamless integration and technology innovation.