Procurement team empowers businesses to take more ownership of purchasing decision-making. The team helps Procurement align better with functional needs and drive competitive advantages for Alcon.
Main actives of the team’s daily work are:
- PO Management (shopping cart and Purchase requisitions support for indirect procurement)
- Access Management (managing accesses for the users to be able to execute procurement activities)
- Helpdesk (providing support and consultation on primary contractual documents, processes)
- Reporting (executing reporting and data analysis as per business requirements)
The team is responsible for EMEA region and provides support in English and in local languages such as German, French, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Supply Chain department consists of two teams that support business in crucial areas of materials flow.
Material Master Data team:
- Provides SAP system and material master process expertise and support to associates, business process owners and partners in the local affiliates across EMEA both on Commercial and Manufacturing side.
- Creates business rules, analyses data, takes part in data cleansing and standardization activities working closely with Global Data Managers.
Regional Supply Chain Experts team:
- Supports EMEA Alcon affiliates in their smooth Supply Chain and Quality operations from SAP system management perspective.
- Provides second level technical support to the assigned countries, such as process expertise, resolution of data and systems interface issues.
- Monitors IDOCs.
Alcon Global Services – practical information
- Alcon Global Services is located in the New City building at ul. Marynarska 15, within walking distance of Galeria Mokotów. The new office space combines modern design and technology with traditional elements. It has one extra advantage, too – a spacious terrace on the 7th floor, accessible to Alcon employees only.
- The company offers contracts of employment and a competitive benefits package including private medical care for employees and their family members, a lunch card, transportation allowance or Alcon contact lenses.
- Thanks to the company’s dynamic development, Alcon employees are given a lot of opportunities to learn new skills. They can take part in interesting projects, transitions and implementations and are given access to training courses, including language classes, modern work tools and – in the case of IT jobs – a technology stack.
- More information on current vacancies are to be found at pl.alcon.com/careers